Name Your Top 10 Pet Peeves
1. When girls dress up and have on a really cute shirt and jeans or dress pants…..and then have on tennis shoes.
2. The fact that Gano doesn’t have an ice cream machine anymore. Come on people….someone threw ours away, so just replace it like you said you were going to in August. It’s almost March.
3. Complainers. We were given breath this very morning and you complainers out there choose to spend your blessing of a day being pessimistic and grouchy and finding fault with everything. Just take a deeeeep breath and smile :)
4. When I wash all the dishes and have the kitchen clean and then 5 minutes later there are 20 more dirty dishes in the sink or on the counter.
5. Crazy drivers, in general
6. When everyone thinks, the first time they meet me, that I HAD to have played basketball in high school, and then they’re SHOCKED that I didn’t. Yes, I’m a tall girl, but I’m the most uncoordinated person on a basketball court you’ll ever meet. And, girl basketball players scare me. They’re intense.
7. 7:30 classes
8. When the same person is late to class every single day. Just set your clock 10 minutes earlier, ok?
9. When I wash my car and then it rains, or I get behind a truck hauling branches or trash or some other substance that flies around, or a bird decides to do its business all over my once shiny car.
10. Not being able to finish something that I’ve started.