15 Facts About Yourself
1. I love miniature versions of things…baby shoes, mini Reese’s, the tiny chocolate chips, etc.
2. Blue’s my favorite color
3. Sandals and flip flops are my favorite thing to wear. Even in November.
4. I absolutely hate spiders. I hyperventilate and freak out if I see a big one. Gross.
5. The beach is my favorite place to be. Right when the sun comes up and when it goes down…favorite parts of the day.
6. Nicholas Sparks books are incredible. I looooove them and have read most of them at least 3 times.
7. I can eat a whole large pizza, even though I usually don’t. No one wants to see that…
8. I actually like writing papers.
9. I love little old people. I worked at a nursing home for 3 years and it was my favorite job ever.
10. When I’m by myself, I sing super loud, but would never do that in front of anyone.
11. Almost all my shirts are hanging in my closet inside-out. I know that’s weird, but it’s my system.
12. I call shopping carts a “buggy” or “basket”
13. McDonald’s sweet tea is my weakness. And fries.
14. I love love love Spring. Warm weather is one of my absolute favorite things. Probably because of the sandal thing…
15. I could eat broccoli every day. I love it.